Friday 26 July 2013

Best Day of Shopping!!!

Today was the best day of shopping!!!

I decided to check out the 1st Walmart super center in our region.  What was I thinking?  The parking lot was PACKED!!!!  I guess if you add produce/meats/bakery to a regular Walmart...it's a super huge deal.  I did walk around a bit but left as the line ups were SUPER long to cash out.

New Walmart super center in our city.
 
On my way out, I ran into the Scotsburn Ice Cream van....they were handing out samples of ice cream.  Yes....that is Strawberry Daiquiri...yummy!!!

Next I hit the local mall to try and find the flip flops that I posted in yesterday's post.  Look out Sport Check!  The first thing I headed for were the woman's sneakers....which makes me feel like a child in a candy store...just saying.  Just look at all these colors!!!!!
 
In the bottom picture, that bright yellow show in the right bottom corner....that is the Saucony Kinvara 4!  I have been waiting forever (well months) to have access to these babies!!  Neon Blonde Runner has been wearing these for a while now and I've been super jealous!  No longer!!!  I then found the flip flops and a few other little items I've been meaning to purchase!!  A great haul from Sport Check.
The only thing that could have made the day even better was to find my Pro Compression Socks in the mail...but alas...not yet.  Heather and I are seriously hoping for a Monday delivery!!! 
 
Today the weather is 100% humidity causing it to be gross and sticky and therefore I'm putting off my 8k until later tonight.  In the meantime, I'm relaxing and reading!
Until later...when I give you my review of the Kinvara 4's.....have a GREAT Friday afternoon!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh I love going the running shoes section and the clothes too! It really does feel like a candy store to me as well!:-)

    ReplyDelete