The steps for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award are as follows:
1. Thank the person who nominated you. done
2. Add the Very Inspiring Blogger Award to your post-done
3. Share seven things about yourself.
- I am terrified of thunder and lightning...like watch the clouds closely and run even faster to get home before the dark clouds get close.
- I am claustrophobic
- I could recite Pretty Woman to you word for word
- I've been watching General Hospital since I was about 5 when my nanny introduced me to it.
- I love my mom's porkchops and sauerkraut and it's mandatory that she make it when I come to visit.
- I hate cleaning bathrooms. LOL
- I just went trail running today for the first time and kind of loved it.
When I started this blog, I did it as a way to feel more accountable to myself during my training. Over the course of the last 2 years, it has turned into more of a way for me to share my experiences with others who may be going through the same things, or having the same questions. I've gone from being a 'wanna-be' runner to a triathlete and learning that there are so many things to learn and explore. It is an honor to have been sent this award and I look forward to continuing to inspire readers with every post.
So remember....Anything is possible with practice and patience!!! Push your limits and explore something new!