Saturday 14 February 2015

Happy Valentines Day from Runner Girl

How do I celebrate Valentine's day?  Well usually it's just another day...no biggie...but this year I just happened to be working at 360Fit...teaching Bootcamp, Total Body, and Mish Mash classes.  And wouldn't you know it...I just love to decorate and celebrate the little things....so here is what the members got when they arrived....
Fruit trays, heart shaped jube-jubes, and hersey kisses

And what would a bootcamp be without throwing a little CUPID into the mix:
5 exercises....5 minutes...how many times
can you get through it?  Want to do it at home...replace
the first item with 10 dumbbell bicep curls.
I am missing not running this winter like I did last winter.  I contribute my PB's last year to maintaining my winter running but this year, the snow covered roads worry me.  My IT band is sensitive and I don't want to aggravate it with uneven ground.  Having said that...nothing is stopping me from running at the local indoor track....except boredom!  I have not signed up for one race yet in 2015...that is so unlike me!  I think I am picking and choosing differently this year....maybe try some runs I've never done.  I know that if I don't sign up for races that I am going to have race envy when my running friends start posting running pics from races.  I go through this every year though because at this point...with another 35cm of snow forecast for tomorrow...I can't even imagine running on pavement in warmer weather.  Why don't I live in a warm climate all the time???

Hope RGF readers have a great Sunday...and if you aren't storm stayed...enjoy your Sunday Runday!  Thanks for stopping by...Happy Valentine's Day.



1 comment:

  1. I love that you incorporated Valentine's Day into the workout. So fun!

    ReplyDelete