Wednesday 11 February 2015

Be Proud of Your Accomplishments!!

I recently had the privilege of seeing one of the gym members transformations over the last few months in a before and after picture.  I am also very proud of my friend and colleague that has seen a huge transformation over the last year.  I have talked about Peter before....and here are his changes....
Why do I mention these people?  Because I am finding that too often we put the hard work in to making changes in our lives but then are too modest to shout it from the rooftops when we reach our goal.  Why is that?  People are worried that they are showing off, that others will think ill of them. 
Remember that you are putting in the hard work, you are making changes in your life to reach your goals....be proud of that fact!!!  And if there is one thing I have learnt from social media, you NEVER know who else you are influencing to change their own life, or making a positive impact to.  Keep up the great work and reach out and high five whoever raises their hand!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I need to remember this! I've come a long way, even if I'm not at my final goal yet!

    ReplyDelete