Wednesday 23 July 2014

Dirty 30

Happy Hump day everyone!!!!  I have to say that I'm really enjoying my time off and am filling the days very easily. 

Monday morning I woke up with the unexpected invite to watch 2 award winning NHL players skate.  It was amazing to see their powerful skills up close.  These 2 boys are from the exact same small town in Nova Scotia and pretty much followed the same path to the NHL.  AMAZING!!
Nathan won the Calder Trophy and Sidney won the Hart Trophy, the Art Ross Trophy and the Ted Lindsay Trophy.
Today I started the morning off with a workout with a friend that is home from Winnipeg.  The Dirty 30 it was called!!  This is what our gym view looked like today:
Incredible, right?
Tracy is a Beach Body coach and has/is going through the program herself.  Look at the amazing transformation that she has seen since May!!!  And she's not done yet.  She'll be the first to tell you that you need to believe in the process and look for small improvements everyday.  She is an inspiration to people who decide to make a lifestyle change!  So proud of her!!
 
Tracy is super dedicated to getting her workouts in and eating properly.  You can check out her website at http://beachbodycoach.com/tracymacinnis!!  So our workout this morning incorporated 4 groups of exercises with 2 sets within each workout for a quick 30 minutes!  Everyone can find 30 minutes to fit in a workout!!!
 

And of course...what would a workout be without a bicep picture at the end!!!

I see us doing many morning workouts right at this spot.  And then diving into the lake after!!  Oh ya...she's an amazing swimmer too...maybe I can convince her to do sprint triathlons!!!  hehe

Now I'm off to spend another sunny afternoon biking and enjoying the weather.  I hope everyone is having a great week!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I wish the weather were nice enough for sunshiney, outdoor workouts! Stupid Florida summer! haha.

    ReplyDelete