Wednesday, 12 February 2014

Crafty/Baking Day for Runner Girl and BIG NEWS!

Happy Hump Day Folks!!  It's Wednesday and we did not get a storm...but never fear...it's coming tomorrow!  Because I've run the last 7 days, I decided to take today as a rest day.  To fill the time, I finally got around to making a bib holder that I've been thinking about for ages now.

Michael's will be your best friend if you would like to make one.

Supplies needed:
  • A piece of wood - I went to the area in Michael's where the clock supplies are
  • Lettering to make the words
  • Craft paint
  • Hook thingy's to hang the bibs.
Finished product:
I had fun making this so look out...there may be more to come
Want one???
Then after that was done, one of my Facebook friends posted a recipe for no-bake energy bites....easy peasy!

Quite yummy!
Oh....and in between, this little girl came to visit for a bit.  She just got groomed and they had to shave her right down due to some matting...she's still a cutie!
 

**BIG NEWS**  Apparently Jillian Michaels is coming to Halifax to host a 30 minute class at Goodlife Fitness.  In order to win a spot in the class, you need to submit a photo doing your favorite body shred exercise.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPQaNplE_so  You can guarantee I am doing this!

Have any of you seen Jillian Michael's in person?  Are you a lover or a hater???

As you can see, it's been a busy day...despite not running.  I'll be back at it tomorrow.  Until then....remember:

6 comments:

  1. I love that quote!
    Nice job on the bib holder! Bright and cheery, like you. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhh....thanks Erin. That quote is so true!

      Delete
  2. Love your bib hanger. I'm not very crafty but I love seeing what other people can do. I just have no patience :) Those energy bits look yummy too. How can you stop yourself from just eating a couple? :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bites are surprisingly filling...you don't need many to feel like you've had enough. I will be making them again for sure!!!

      Delete