I knew I would have to implement Operation C-A-T. Doesn't the face below remind you of an avid hunter???
It took a couple of days but this morning I found this on my bathroom floor. I'm sorry to all you mouse lovers out there....he was a cute little fellow but he's in a safer place now!
On a different note, last night I had my follow up appointment for my 3D gait analysis that I wrote about earlier. My analysis found the following:
- My left hip rolls inward just slightly
- Both my hip drops are even and within the ideal range
- My cadence is about 165 (which matches what I have recently counted)
- I have minimal heel kick out
- I have a tiny bit of inward toe point - this is just a habit and not due to weak ankles
I'm off to watch Jeopardy...it's college week which means I might actually be able to answer a few of the questions. Thanks for stopping by....and remember to challenge your limits!!