It's been a busy week of running for me!
- Monday - 6k run
- Wednesday - 5.4k at the track
- Thursday - 5k with the group
- Friday - short 2k run
- Saturday - 7k with the group
- Sunday - 4k with the beginner group, 2k wind down run
|I keep telling myself that all these layers and cold will|
make for easy runs come spring & summer.
- With a group such as the TTP, we have members of all ages, distances, and abilities. Many people share similar goals and worries and the group can help find solutions.
- Can motivate you to run further or push you harder.
- Makes you more accountable. It's not as easy to blow off a run when you know there are people waiting for you. Trust me, I would not have run many days this winter had there not been a group waiting!
- Can inspire you to try something different in terms of training as you learn what others are doing.
- It's safer to run in groups or pairs.
- Networking can be done.
- Expanded social network
- Time passes so much quicker when you are chatting.
- You have your own cheering squad at races.
In other news, I received an awesome text (yes...I said awesome) yesterday. My close friend R had her baby girl at 12:55pm yesterday. Of course I went to the hospital to visit the family. Can you believe she only pushed for 3.5 minutes...yes minutes! She is a super hero!
Well, I'm off to try out a new egg muffin recipe...will do a review later in the week. Thanks for dropping by RG....have a great week and remember to challenge your limits!!!