4 Names People Call Me, Other Than My Real Name:
- When I was younger, I was called Toad by my dad.
- Then I got Shortney because I was tinier than others.
- Drill Sergeant - LOL...this seems to be the name that members of the gym are giving me.
4 Jobs I've Had:
- Lifeguard when I was 16 - honestly the best summer ever
- Cashier at my home town Pharmasave
- Dishwasher - my first job
- Numerous accounting related jobs
4 Movies I've Watched More Than Once
- Pretty Woman - like 15 times
- The Holiday - every holiday season
- Friends with Benefits - the scene with the cat face cracks me up every time!
- Legally Blond
4 Books I'd Recommend
- Good to Great - work related on getting 'the right people' on the bus
- Mind Games - a great motivational little read
- Anything James Patterson - Suspense and the chapters are teeny tiny
- Barbara Delinski
4 Places I've Lived
- Mahone Bay, NS
- Downtown Halifax, NS when I went to university
- Bridgewater, NS
- my current home
4 Places I'd Rather Be Right Now
- Sitting in front of a real wood stove with the door open, the flames dancing before me.
- Sitting in a chalet in Lake Louise, looking out on the lake
- Visiting any number of my far away blogger friends in Florida or Cali
- Where I am right now....sitting in front of my Christmas tree and electric fireplace.
4 of My Favourite Foods & Caffeinated beverages. :D
- My mom's porkchops and sauerkraut....soooo good.
- J's mom's coconut cream pie
- The first taste of fresh peaches and cream corn on the cob
- Tea - 3 sugar, one milk - yes...I know...that's A LOT of sugar
4 TV Shows I Watch
- Pretty Little Liars - thanks a lot Heather. LOL
- General Hospital - thanks to my nanny for introducing me 35 years ago
- The Bachelor/ette - Farmer Chris is on in January...it's my indulgence once a week!
- The Big Bang Theory - Sheldon cracks me up!!!
4 Things I'm Looking Forward to This Year - 2015
- I turn 40 - not sure I'm looking forward to it...but it's happening!
- Maybe a vacation down south - my first trip south EVER.
- Pushing my limits and completing another sprint triathlon.
- Spending time with these 2 cuties.
4 Things I'm Always Saying
- "Come on....just 5 more seconds" - pushing members during bootcamp
- "Way to Go - high 5" - when finishing a run with others.
- "Hi Bubba" - what I say to Indy when I walk through the door in one of those voices that people use when speaking to their pets....you know the voice I'm talking about.
- "Indy....NO" - as he continually tips over my tea and drinks it.
And that's a little bit more about me! Most of the people I follow on blogs have already answered this survey so I just leave you with all this extra info!!
I hope everyone is having a great week...I can't believe it's December already!!!