I can't believe it's February already. I have to admit that I've fallen of the exercise goal regimen that I set for myself back in January. I find it so hard to make the time to fit it in. I keep looking on Pinterest for ideas on how to make a fast workout effective...and there are lots out there...but implementing them is a different story. I can come up with every excuse there is to not workout, or not run.
- It's too cold
- It's raining, my feet will get too wet (as it's winter...and it's really cold when they do)
- I've worked all day and I don't want to leave the dog to go out again
- I haven't eaten all day so I'll have no energy...better to wait until tomorrow
- My running tights are still in the wash (even if they aren't)
- It's dark...that's dangerous
- My garmin/iPod is dead
- Oh wait....I better vacuum before I exercise
- What should I workout? My arms? Abs? legs? Oh...I can't decide...I just won't do it.
So there you have it...I did have a great run today...and did not let excuses get in my way today. The thought of spring had me in a great mood...looking forward to running in shorts and a t-shirt...it's not far now...I know it.
Oh....and I've decided which 1/2 marathon I'm doing....the Maritimes Race Weekend in September...there I said it....it's out there. God help me!!!!!
Does anyone else have an 'excuses' list????