Swiftfox nominated me for this award. Thank you Erin!
Here are the questions that I answered to help you get to know me better.
- What is your favorite colour? Blue. The color of the ocean in the summer when the sun is shining on it.
- Favorite animal? It's got to be a tie between cats and dogs. I have 3 cats and 1 dog. I do think that polar bears are amazing and would adopt one in a second if I could.
- Favorite non-alcoholic drink: Blue Slushies from Needs Convenience Stores
- Facebook or twitter? Both. I only started using Twitter so I'm not very good at it.
- Favorite pattern? If I'm decorating? I love wide stripes. If I'm wearing it...Argyle.
- What is my passion? Running....duh!
- What is your favorite distance to run? - Probably 5k...for now. Hoping that changes this year
- When did you start running? I started running in 2009
- What is your favourite brand of running shoe? Saucony Kinvara all the way
- Solo Runner or Buddy Runner? I now swear by buddy or group...makes the time go by faster
- Favourite post-run snack? Raisin english muffin with peanut butter and tea
- What made you start blogging? to be accountable for my training for my first 10k
- Do you have a pet? If so what kind? I have 3 cats and 1 dog
- What is something not related to fitness that you think others don't know about you? I am an only child
- What is your favourite TV show? Big Bang Theory
- What do you do with your race bibs? They are currently sitting in a scrapbook file..hoping to do something with them in the near future
- What is a pre-race ritual you have? I don't really have one. I don't warm up...I just line up and go. Bad habit...I know
Sally at Don't be so Simple Sally. She is just starting up....so please stop by and say Hi!!!!